Saturday, May 29, 2010

Found Stupidman's pet shark and puffer fish

Hello,
so I found the shark that Stupidman put in our pool. I went in the hot tub and got bit on the toe by something! I thought it was Stupidman. But then I reached down and grabbed something slimy with a fin. I thought it was a Stupidman toy, until I pulled it out of the water and saw that it was a real small shark! I screamed and threw it back in the pool.
Stupidman was mad that I threw his shark.
And I was boiling mad at Stupidman for putting a shark in the pool and not telling me!

Then I got pricked by something and found out it was Stupidman's puffer fish. I yelled again, "Why are you keeping this fish in the pool?"
And Stupidman said "Cause you said no animals allowed but fishies aren't animals!"

So I made Stupidman put up a baby pool to put the shark in and the puffer fish back in it's tank.
Then I made Stupidman clean the whole pool out and made him clean the pool for a week.
Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment