Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Award and My Pretty Pink Dress







Hello,


Thank you for the lovely award. Stupidman thinks it's a real trophy. I pass this award onto Stupidman, Dagwood Dog and The Grand Adventures (don't really want to give it to Grand Adventures, but just to be nice! I will).


Seven Things About Me:

1-I like to garden
2-I like to cook
3-I like to read
4-I like pretty dresses
5-I like to watch The Discovery Channel
6-I like tea and crumpets
7-I like hikes

Yesterday I put out a bird bath and all the little birdies like it. And I sewed another pretty dress for myself too. It is pink with lace. And I bought pink ballerina slippers to match my pretty dress.

And I made Stupidman mow the lawn.












3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely dress and pair of slippers! Eddie's keen on those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dresses are for sissies Dagwood. Get a tanktop and a pair of short shorts instead.

    Granny, you should come and sit with me on my front stoop.
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! Dresses are for brave and intelligent mages! Tank-tops and short shorts are for fools such as yourself Tammy!

    -Dagwood the brave and elegant mage

    ReplyDelete