Monday, May 17, 2010

Found Cute Puppies

Hello,
today I woke up and went out on to my deck for my morning tea and to read my nice new book about gardening called 'It's All About Gardening'. Before I could sit down, my foot went into something squishy. I looked down at my foot and it was covered in poo. Then I looked up at my beautiful lawn and all my flowers were destroyed! Then I saw a black puppy drinking out of my fountain! Then I saw another black puppy digging up my beautiful roses!
I grabbed them both and showed them to Stupidman who was eating breakfast. He looked dopey.
I asked him "Where are these puppies from?". I was not happy.
Stupidman said "Oh yeah, I found those puppies on friday! I thought I told you Granny."
"Oh no you didn't!" I said.
Stupidman asked if we could keep them. He said he will do extra chores just to keep them. I looked at their cute faces and fell in love. Then I told him to go clean up the garden or else.
Oh yeah and I asked what he named them too. I like their names.
Good-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment