Monday, October 4, 2010

Stupidman's Imaginary Friends and My Yellow Dress


Hello Dearies,

I found the bug that was killing my flowers so I shot it with my shot gun. Then I went in to bake pies. I am making pumpkin, apple and blueberry pie. My favourite is pumpkin.

Stupidman was bugging me about the pumpkin cake but I already made it but didn't tell him because he will eat it.


I made Stupidman wear a sweater today because it is getting colder. And I closed the pool too because if I don't Stupidman will fall into without even knowing it.


I bought myself a new wool dress today. It is yellow and very pretty. I will wear it on Thanksgiving dinner.


Stupidman came in to tell me there are two weird guys in his tree house and now they are his best friends. So I went out to check to see who was in the tree house and it was empty. I think Stupidman has an imaginary friend again! I won't tell him they're not real.

And now he wants to invite them to the Thanksgiving dinner. So I said sure.
Good bye,
Granny


1 comment: