Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving




Hello Dearies,


Yesterday I had my Thanksgiving dinner. I served mashed potatoes, turkey, sweet potato pie and sweet potatoes, turnip, stuffing, cranberry sauce, buns, gravy, and fish (for Stupidman). I made pumpkin, blueberry and apple pies and pumpkin cake (for Stupidman).

I served wine (not for Stupidman) and Rat and Pig brought root beer. Stupidman drank too much rootbeer and got really hyper.

Every year I like to have a grand feast with lots of people, but not mean people like Tanktop Tammy or Lawnboy Larry. I invited Dagwood, Wayne, Eddie, Burne, Nester and Bonnie, Lane and his girlfriend Kayleigh, Bailey the faun and Lily and Hagface came along too. Stupidman invited his imaginary friends Pig and Rat who turned out not to be imaginary!

We fed Lily and Hagface outside on the porch with the dogs. Everyone else sat in my beautiful dining room. I used my best dishes. We had classical music in the background and had candles on the table. I told Stupidman not to touch them but he kept trying to put out the flame with his fingers and got burned. Idiot.

It turns out that Stupidman's non imaginary friends Pig and Rat have disgusting table manners. As does Kayleigh and Lane. Pig and Rat brought their pet pig and pet rat and the rat kept climbing on the table trying to get over to the turkey. And the pig keptmaking gross noises. Disgraceful. I put their pets outside. I must speak with Stupidman on his choice of friends.
And now I must rest in my rocking chair and knit.
Good-bye,
Granny




2 comments: