Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BBQ and Stupidman's Tree House and the Missing Fence


Hello Dearies,

We went to Dagwood's barbeque last week. It was fun! We ate, and we sang songs. Stupidman wanted to try a beer but I wouldn't let him. I don't want him to turn out like Tanktop Tammy.

Tanktop Tammy kept asking for more food and ate it all! Then when the food and beer were gone, she left. She was mad and Lawnboy Larry threatened us. Stupidman wants to take revenge!


About Stupidman's tree house-he finished it. But I had to inspect it to make sure he doesn't fall through the floor. In the middle of the night, I hired carpenters out to finish it, but told Stupidman that the garden fairies finished it!

Yesterday Stupidman found two weirdos sleeping in it. They had a pet pig and a pet rat. They jumped out the window when they saw Stupidman. Daisy and Lily chased after them until they jumped over the fence. But they forgot their rat but the rat crawled through under the fence.


Today I found half of my fence missing! I have a feeling Stupidman used it to build his tree house because he has alot of white wood in his tree house!


Today I am baking pies and cookies and other treats for Thanksgiving. I may even invite Dagwood over for dinner. Stupidman wants a pumpkin cake.


Good bye,

Granny

2 comments: