Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stupidman's Birthday!







Hello Dearies,

today is Stupidman's birthday and I took him bike riding. I brought lunch and a cake and cupcakes- All of Stupidman's favourites.

The cake I made him was a fishbowl cake, and it took me an hour to make. Stupidman just gobbled it up in 5 seconds! The cupcakes I made had little fishies on them.

I bought Stupidman a segway and I know he fell down 2 times! I heard a thump against the tree and I saw leaves fall from the tree. I wish he'd watch where he's going. Idiot!
He almost fell into the pool as well!

I knit Stupidman an orange sweater and he really liked it. He can wear it when he goes fishing in the Fall. I also bought him a new goldfish, an orange remote control car and an orange tent. This weekend he is going to have a sleep over in it with his friends.
Stupidman is very tired so I better go tuck him in,
Goodnight Dearies,
Granny






1 comment: