Friday, August 20, 2010

Beach and Fort











Hello Dearies,

Last week I took Stupidman to the beach and a fort. At the beach Stupidman dug holes again but luckily no one fell in this time. I told him to suntan lotion but he wouldn't and ran off so he got real burned. Idiot!


The dogs ran away so I made Stupidman chase after them. He couldn't run fast because he was burnt so bad. Daisy ran through someone's picnic. They were mad and told Stupidman to keep his dog on a leash.
Then we went to Fort George. Stupidman got to try on a coat but got stuck and panicked so I had to help him out of it. Idiot! Then he jumped in front of the rifle reanactment and the guy sitting right next to me fainted. He thought Stupidman died. But the idiot didn't, he only pretended to be dead, for effect.
I liked the fort but wished it had more flowers. And I wish I hadn't brought Stupidman.
I'm surprised some of the soldiers didn't faint because it was so hot.
All in all, it was a pretty good trip.
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment