Saturday, August 28, 2010

Granny's Night

Hello Dearies,
right now Stupidman is having his birthday sleep over. He's in his new orange tent with Dagwood, Eddie and Wayne. I can hear them giggling. Stupidman wanted a camp fire but I won't let him because I'm afraid he'll burn down the forest. Daisy and Lily are outside and every ten minutes Daisy howls which scares them.
About twenty minutes ago Daisy scared Stupidman so bad that he ran out of the tent and into the pool. I heard a big splash, then Stupidman came inside the house to get dried up.
So I let the dogs in.
Right now I am knitting and listening to classical music, while petting Snowflower. I am having tea and tea biscuits. And relaxing and enjoying my night off from Stupidman. I just hope Stupidman and his friends don't do anything stupid!
Good night dearies,
Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment