Thursday, July 1, 2010

Going to the Beach on Canada Day!


Hello Dearies,

So today for Canada Day, Stupidman and I will be going to the beach. Stupidman really wants to go to the beach but I wanted to go tour the forts. But being that it is a nice day we decided to go to the beach (besides Stupidman would drive me nuts if we didn't).

Stupidman wanted to bring his fishies but I said they would swim away. I told him he can bring Daisy and Lily though and all the blow up fishies too.

I bought him a new blow up boat he can take with him. He really likes it.

I also made a cake that has a maple leaf on it. I haven't told Stupidman yet because I want to surprise him when we get home from the beach. Whenever Stupidman gets excited he runs into a wall. That is why I will wait to surprise him til after the beach.

I will bring my umbrella because I don't want to freckle. And I will bring my nice new swim suit-can't wait to wear it! And lots of food.

I told Stupidman that he must put life jackets on the dogs if he wants to bring them in the water.

Stupidman says he is going to dig a very big hole in the sand. He does this every year. Last year I fell into it. I was not happy. One of my water shoes got stuck in the mud too. I still miss that water shoe.

Then Stupidman jumped in with me and I got splattered with mud.

So then Stupidman stuck his hands inside of the mud and climbed out, and forgot about me! So I climbed out too and chased after him!

I hope the dogs don't fall into the hole this year. Or me.

Stupidman just told me he will hide the hole under leaves this year and watch to see how many people will fall into it.

3 comments:

  1. The claw hand is on your shoulder granny! CAW! CAW! CAW!

    -Mysterious Bunny

    P.S. Wie gehts es Ihnen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Tips hat*
    How do you do Granny?

    By the way, Eddie would like to come to your house and help you plant if you ain't done.
    But of course ye are, right?

    -Mysterious Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already done all my gardening.

    ReplyDelete