Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I had a very busy Christmas. When I was putting the gifts under the tree, Stupidman threw something at my head. I turned around and it was a piece of coal. Idiot. He thought I was Santa and was trying to capture me.

For Christmas dinner I made turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potato, gravy, stuffing, turnips, corn, dinner rolls, and for dessert I made candy cane cake, cookies, blueberry pie and ice cream.
And for snacks I made cookies, chocolate, candy, and turkish delight. We drank alot of hot chocolate and I had some wine. I don't give wine to Stupidman because it makes him sick.

For presents Stupidman gave me a cook book and Pig and Rat gave me baking utensils and oven gloves. Santa gave me knitting needles and some wool and two new nightgowns.

I knit coats for all the animals.

We had a very good Christmas!
See everyone in the new year,
good bye,

Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment